The Photographers Hunt
1st – 31st October 2015
Theme – Photography
Applications Open: 06/07/2015 (Click here to apply)
Applications Close: 31/08/2015
1. Make sure to read all notecards carefully.
2. You must be in the inworld group.
3. The hunt will be made up of invited stores & public applications.
4. All items *must* relate to photography in some way – poses, props, furniture, decor (cameras, tripods, photo frames etc), ORIGINAL artwork made by you – no images taken from Google (stores using images sourced from google or by other means – even if they’re not copyrighted/ trademarked, will be removed)
5. Items will cost 5L
6. Unaccepted items: Apparel (clothing, footwear & jewellery)
7. All hunt items must be your own! BIAB, resellers and stores breaking copyright infringement laws will be declined immediately. Original artwork only
8. You must not rename the hunt items however you can resize them.
9. As with my previous hunt (Body Art Hunt), landmarks will not be in the hunt items, instead there will be slurls on the blog and a landmark notecard inworld.
If you have any questions or issues with any of the rules, please don’t hesitate to contact me either via IM or email: email@example.com