The Makeup & Tattoo Hunt 2
1st – 31st July 2013
Theme – ‘Dark & Sinister’ – macabre, gore, horror, gothic, blood, morbid, nightmares, scars, blood, stuff not suitable for kids!
- Make sure to read all notecards carefully.
- You must be in the inworld group.
- There will be a maximum of 50 stores in the hunt (unless more apply)
- For the first 2 weeks, the hunt will be invitation only. After the first 2 weeks, I will open applications to everyone.
- More than 50% of the store must contain makeup and /or tattoos.
- All hunt gifts must follow the theme – Dark & Sinister.
- Accepted items: Any form of makeup & tattoos. Prim makeup including eyelashes and nails are acceptable, including the SLink Avatar Enhancement nails. If you do create nails for the ladies, please also make an item for men.
- Unaccepted items: Anything that isn’t makeup or tattoos.
- The hunt is unisex, therefore we need unisex items or seperate male & female items.
- All hunt items must be your own! BIAB, resellers and stores breaking copyright infringement laws will be declined immediately.
- Stores that have been in any of the previous hunts (including The Unknown Hunts) and personal friends of the organisers will not get special treatment. Your applications will be dealt in the same way as the others.
- Please inform Evelyn Hartshon if anything has changed – store moved, closed etc.
Apply Here -> http://goo.gl/5lPJk
- It does not matter how old your blog is nor how old your avatar is.
- Images must be good quality and all items in the posts must be credited.
- The basic info about the hunt will be sent to you when you are invited to the group. I’d like you to publish a blog post with the info in, along with the hunt texture.
- Applications for the stores open on May 28th, make sure that you include that in any of your posts.
- You are not required to blog all the gifts, but please blog at least 3!
- If you are on Flickr, please submit your photos to this group http://www.flickr.com/groups/secondlifegridwidehunts/
- You must be in the hunt group!
- You can either just blog this hunt or sign up to blog all Stuff My Inventory Hunts.
If you have any questions or issues with any of the rules, please don’t hesitate to contact me either via IM or email: firstname.lastname@example.org