If you haven’t already heard/read, the Phoenix team have just released the updated Firestorm Viewer – Firestorm Beta 2. Not only is this updated viewer brilliant (dispite the occasional crash), it also has a new amazing feature all thanks to Sixx Yangtz! He posted a jira a few weeks ago asking for a feature “Wearing Tab” – Add ability to copy displayed inventory names to clipboard” and the amazing thing is, the Firestorm and LL devs actually paid attention to it! The feature is now part of the Firestorm Beta 2! (I’m not sure when it will be added to LL V2 and I don’t know when/ if it will be in other TPV) This is a screen dump straight from SL. It is perfect for bloggers, no more having to write or type the credits! Just copy and paste!
How to do it:
1. Uninstall any Firestorm viewers you already have. Download and install Firestorm Beta 2. Make sure you read the instructions first! http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/doku.php?id=firestorm_126.96.36.19922_6_14_2011
2. Open Firestorm Beta 2. Wait for inventory to load and stuff.
3. Open Outfit. Either by the tab at the bottom of your screen (the one with the tshirt icon) or via top toolbar (shown in pic)
4. Click on the Gear icon and ‘Copy outfit list to clipboard’.
5. Create a new notecard, or blog post or whatever
6. Paste it into the notecard or whatever. I’ve pasted it into a notecard, here and on flickr. Rearrange it to the way you want it. (I’m not sure how to change the font)
Tivenchy Lime Bikini *aN* Zingy Skirt(Pants&Leggings) shape shoes sneakers :::Sn@tch Meadow Layered Tanks (Pink-J)::: * RezIpsa Loc * ~ Taste the Rainbow Nails (glove layer) 1 [PF] Elly <Milk> Doll Gloss/Teeth (Beestung) cheLLe - (eyeliner) Eyeliner Basics (Full) #Firestorm LSL Bridge v1.7 *aN* Zingy Skirt(resize) Chuck Star Blue Left Chuck Star Blue Right HUDDLES EZ Animator Basic v1.0.1 Magika Hair // Delora MystiTool HUD 1.3.1 ORACUL-Fluffy Model AO (Oracul Animation HUD) [Whimsy]Lashes Evie's Elly shape (new) [PF] Elly <Milk> - Pure (rdbrow) *Leafy - Brow 4 ::UH::GemStone eye G04 On flickr: Hope this helps! Enjoy!